Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

VanNess

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Mar 31, 2005
California
Could you please prevent video ads from streaming automaticity when visiting the mobile version of macrumours on iOS 6.1 iPhone 5?

My data bill is high enough already.

Thanks

SandboxGeneral

Moderator emeritus
Sep 8, 2010
Detroit
Could you please prevent video ads from streaming automaticity when visiting the mobile version of macrumours on iOS 6.1 iPhone 5?

My data bill is high enough already.

Thanks

If you can grab a screen shot and the URL of the ad, the admins can see about having the ad removed from the site.

What do I do about annoying ads?

MacRumors uses an advertising service that supplies ads from a pool. We do not select the specific ads shown or the specific advertisers who participate.

If you find a particular ad especially annoying (e.g., an ad that is oversized, obscures the page, moves around, or has sound), let us know by posting a screenshot in our Site and Forum Feedback forum and telling us the URL it links to. Using this information we can ask to have it removed from the ad pool.

If you find all ads annoying, remember that ads support the site and allow us to provide free news, rumors, and discussion, and that ads are suppressed for paid members. See How do I contribute to MacRumors.com? above.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.