Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Fattytail

macrumors 6502a
Apr 11, 2012
Very cool. Thanks for this. I dropped my iPad the other day from about 6 feet being the klutz that I am and it cracked the cover a bit on the corner. iPad was OK though, thankfully. I'll pick up another one of these.

Infinitewisdom

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 23, 2012
Very cool. Thanks for this. I dropped my iPad the other day from about 6 feet being the klutz that I am and it cracked the cover a bit on the corner. iPad was OK though, thankfully. I'll pick up another one of these.

You should try emailing their customer service and explaining the situation. They might give you a replacement. I'm actually on my second one. The first one cracked 3 days after I bought it. Granted, it was my fault, but they sent me a replacement free of charge which I thought was pretty cool. Not sure if they'll do it again, but worth a shot.

Fattytail

macrumors 6502a
Apr 11, 2012
You should try emailing their customer service and explaining the situation. They might give you a replacement. I'm actually on my second one. The first one cracked 3 days after I bought it. Granted, it was my fault, but they sent me a replacement free of charge which I thought was pretty cool. Not sure if they'll do it again, but worth a shot.

Lol, I'll try that. I'm not sure how to email them without feeling sleazy about it though. The crack was completely my fault after all.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.