Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

IPadNParadise

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jan 12, 2013
I set this up the day (June 20) that Directv agreed to partner with Apple for HBOGO. I have an Apple TV 3. I was able that day to add movies to my Watchlist. I have now watched them and have the ability to Remove them but the Add does nothing. I browse thru the movies, hit the Add and Remove shows then like the step was accepted but when I check my Watchlist the ones I just added are not there. It seems I can hit Play and watch them but not add them to my Watchlist. Does anyone have any suggestions or know what I am doing wrong?

d21mike

macrumors 68040
Jul 11, 2007
Torrance, CA
Having the same problem yesterday and today. Today after watching a movie that I put on the Watchlist (early in the week), I tried to remove it and got the message that I needed to Activate my device (got a code on the screen). Of course it was already activated when you look at the settings and am able to watch movies. Anyway I activated it again and was able to remove it. But still can not add anything to the list. I think HBOGo is just having some problems.

BulkHedd

macrumors 6502
Nov 13, 2006
I'm unable to add anything to my watchlist as well. I even tried it on my iPad and MacBook and it doesn't work there either.
I haven't been able to find a way to contact HBO about it yet.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.