Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Archive > Wasteland

Closed Thread

Old Dec 5, 2012, 08:59 PM   #101
Prime85
macrumors 6502a

Quote:
Originally Posted by smellysox8 View Post
Continue with the name calling and trying to deflect attention away from your failed argument. Please again explain how the HTC One X has an inferior display based on your zero knowledge and experience.
First of all, again there was no name calling.

Second I have seen/used the OneX on multiple occasions and even though it has a good screen it does not compete with the iPhone 5's screen. Just because a phone has a larger and higher resolution screen does not make it better. Also don't forget the larger a phone gets then the larger the resolution that is needed.
Prime85 is offline   0
Old Dec 5, 2012, 09:02 PM   #102
smellysox8
macrumors regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prime85 View Post
First of all, again there was no name calling.

Second I have seen/used the OneX on multiple occasions and even though it is a good screen it does not compete with the iPhone 5's screen. Just because a phone has a larger and higher resolution screen does not make it better. Also don't forget the larger a phone gets then the larger the resolution that is needed.
I'm sure you have used the One X extensively while you were on your MBP, iPhone 5, iPod Touch, and iPod Nano. I'll trust an unbiased reviewer over someone who "claims" to have used a phone he would never be interested in.
smellysox8 is offline   0
Old Dec 5, 2012, 09:03 PM   #103
Prime85
macrumors 6502a

Quote:
I'm sure you have used the One X extensively while you were on your MBP, iPhone 5, iPod Touch, and iPod Nano. I'll trust an unbiased reviewer over someone who "claims" to have used a phone he would never be interested in.
Yea and my previous phone was a S3, what is your point? Obviously this debate is just going in circles.
Prime85 is offline   0
Old Dec 5, 2012, 09:04 PM   #104
Serelus
macrumors Demi-God

Quote:
Originally Posted by chambone View Post
Well, because it sounds so cool when you say to your teenage buddies that your phone haz 720 pee.
Man I read threads, and you always posted already exactly what I was thinking.
Serelus is offline   0
Old Dec 5, 2012, 09:11 PM   #105
smellysox8
macrumors regular

Quote:
Yea and my previous phone was a S3, what is your point? Obviously this debate is just going in circles.
It's obvious you haven't used an HTC One X side by side with an iPhone 5. Your persistence on lying and jumping to illogical conclusions is causing this circular argument.

----------

And let's pretend that your false and baseless claim of iPhone 5 having the best display meanwhile ignoring the HTC Droid DNA, Nokia Lumia 920, LG Optimus G, and Nexus 4. But let me guess, you are going to post a reply that you have extensively "used" all these phones side by side.

----------

Quote:
The iPhone has the best screen out of any phone on the market.
Stop. Think. Don't make such a sweeping, grand claim next time when you clearly don't have ALL the information.
Old Dec 5, 2012, 09:12 PM   #106
daneoni
macrumors G4

Quote:
HTC One X, HTC Droid DNA, Nokia Lumia 920, HTC 8X, LG Optimus G, Nexus 4. Sorry, iPhone isn't at the top. It isn't even close to the top.
Quote:
So you make an illogical conclusion and proclaim yourself right? I wonder what the term is to describe people like that.

And the HTC One X is highly regarded in having one of if not the best displays on the market. It's patently clear that your arguments are baseless. It's laughable. L O L. Laughable.
Quote:
And you stand shaky ground. It's clear that you have zero experience and zero information to make your baseless claims.

YouTube: video

Please show me any unbiased review that says the HTC One X has a bad screen. Please.
Quote:
And your zero experience with the HTC One X clearly makes it true.
Quote:
It's obvious you haven't used an HTC One X side by side with an iPhone 5. Your persistence on lying and jumping to illogical conclusions is causing this circular argument.[COLOR="#808080"]
Quote:
I have already included both those phones, along with HTC Droid DNA and LG Optimus G. Please explain to me how I made the HTC One X my reference device? I only talk about it because someone chose to pick on it. Try reading a thread before participating in it.
I suggest you take your own advice. But whatever, i'm done entertaining you. Keep wasting your time stalking iPhone 5 threads and attacking in the most obvious trollish ways possible. I hope Andy Rubin, Steve Ballmer pay you well enough for your efforts.
Old Dec 5, 2012, 09:15 PM   #107
smellysox8
macrumors regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by daneoni View Post
I suggest you take your own advice. But whatever, i'm done entertaining you. Keep wasting your time stalking iPhone 5 threads and attacking in the most obvious trollish ways possible. I hope Andy Rubin, Steve Ballmer pay you well enough for your efforts.
Clearly you didn't read the thread and just read my posts. Try again. You are contributing nothing to the actual topic, but instead focused on personally attacking me. Who is "trollish" now?
Old Dec 5, 2012, 09:22 PM   #108
Prime85
macrumors 6502a

Quote:
Clearly you didn't read the thread and just read my posts. Try again. You are contributing nothing to the actual topic, but instead focused on personally attacking me. Who is "trollish" now?
Is your whole purpose coming to a apple forum to annoy people? Do you even own any apple products?
Prime85 is offline   0

Closed Thread
MacRumors Forums > Archive > Wasteland