iOS 6.1 Beta 1: New Features & Improvements (fixes) Thread - Page 10 - MacRumors Forums
Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iOS > iOS 6

Old Jan 20, 2013, 02:09 AM   #226
irDigital0l

videos don't work with Shared Photo Stream?

Kinda disappointing...

Hopefully there will be something like Shared Video Stream

Maybe Apple should also move video clips into the Video.app, wth is it in the Photos.app in the first place?
irDigital0l is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20, 2013, 02:37 AM   #227
Beeplance
macrumors 65816

Quote:
Originally Posted by irDigital0l View Post
videos don't work with Shared Photo Stream?

Kinda disappointing...

Hopefully there will be something like Shared Video Stream

Maybe Apple should also move video clips into the Video.app, wth is it in the Photos.app in the first place?
"Coming soon in iOS 7".

Can almost imagine them presenting it at WWDC in June: "We've made some really great enhancements to photo stream. It's now even easier to share videos with people around you. Select the video you want to share, just tap the 'share' button, type in the people you want to share with, and that's it, you're done. Your friends will automatically receive a push notification with the video, it's that simple".
Beeplance is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20, 2013, 02:51 AM   #228
irDigital0l

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beeplance View Post
"Coming soon in iOS 7".

Can almost imagine them presenting it at WWDC in June: "We've made some really great enhancements to photo stream. It's now even easier to share videos with people around you. Select the video you want to share, just tap the 'share' button, type in the people you want to share with, and that's it, you're done. Your friends will automatically receive a push notification with the video, it's that simple".
Haha

They could probably just copy n paste the Shared Photo Steam lines they used and change 'Photo' parts to "Video'.
irDigital0l is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21, 2013, 07:58 PM   #229
Ammo
macrumors regular

I hope they fix the simultaneous voice and data problem for AT&T iPhone 5 owners.
Ammo is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21, 2013, 11:07 PM   #230
Bahroo
macrumors 6502a

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProudLoz View Post
Hey guys, can anyone with iOS 6.1 with both an iPhone 5 (or 4S) and iPad 3 check two bugs for me when watching vidoes?

This mainly pertains to subtitles. The first bug, is the damn font size. On the iPhone 5, the subtitle font size is so small, it's nearly impossible to watch movies with subtitles turned on.

Now, for the iPad 3. When I load a movie with dimensions of 1920x816 and I turn on my subtitles. The 2nd line always gets cut off no matter what settings I change in Subler, and it's only movies with dimensions of 1920x816. This does not happen with any 720p files I convert with a similar aspect ratio. My movies never had this issue prior to iOS 6, and so I'm wondering if that's still the case here. Thank you.
Just report it to Apple man fastest way it will get dealt with
Bahroo is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29, 2013, 12:10 PM   #231
tom123
macrumors member

location based -works?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquidizer View Post
Do location-based reminders work for iPad in iOS 6.1?
Bump

Has anyone gotten this to work on iPad 6.1?
tom123 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iOS > iOS 6