Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Benguitar

Jan 30, 2009
I'm not a movie buff, nor do I find myself qualified to judge someone else's acting because I know I can't act.

However, I am looking forward to seeing the Steve Jobs movie, primarily because most of the other movies out there don't really interest me.

ChrisTX

macrumors 68030
Dec 30, 2009
Texas
Honestly this was a pretty great interview. I'm not sure if the hate is warranted. Looking forward to this movie.

macs4nw

macrumors 601
Queue all the "OMG Ashton is terrible" comments. Overall it seems he took the role very seriously and seems to have done a good job with it from the trailer.

I have a hunch that many of those complaining about Kutcher's acting, will be lining up to see the movie. I for one, will probably go and see it, even if for nothing else, than finding out about some more historical 'nuggets' from APPLE's humble beginnings.

HenryDJP

Suspended
Nov 25, 2012
United States
Agreed.

This shouldn't even be on MacRumors.

You're right, MR should only post movies about things related to the site such as any upcoming movies about Bill Gates and Microsoft. :rolleyes:

On a different note, from the clip I'm intrigued. I'm no Ashton fan, frankly I don't care for him but that clip showed some serious acting skills. I'll wait till it's out on video then I'll download it off the torrents. ;)

iExpensive

macrumors 6502
Oct 18, 2010
Las Vegas
I agree. Always felt that way about Cameron Diaz. People say its because he's typecasted from his 70s Show role but others have played dumb before and seem to be part of the joke. I see this guy and just think damn! He got the looks and his twin got the smarts.

Dude where's my car ring a bell?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.