Go Back   MacRumors Forums > News and Article Discussion > MacRumors.com News Discussion

Old Jul 25, 2013, 07:08 PM   #51
Benguitar
macrumors 65816

I'm not a movie buff, nor do I find myself qualified to judge someone else's acting because I know I can't act.

However, I am looking forward to seeing the Steve Jobs movie, primarily because most of the other movies out there don't really interest me.
Benguitar is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jul 25, 2013, 08:31 PM   #52
ChrisTX
macrumors 68030

Honestly this was a pretty great interview. I'm not sure if the hate is warranted. Looking forward to this movie.
Old Jul 26, 2013, 02:05 AM   #53
richeyty
macrumors member

Its kinda scary how much ashton kutcher looks like steve jobs
richeyty is offline   1 Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26, 2013, 04:06 AM   #54
AppleMark
macrumors 6502a

I am not a big fan of actors in general, but I do not get all the hate heaped on this guy.

They offered him the role and he accepted. What's the big deal?
Old Jul 26, 2013, 04:29 AM   #55
attila
macrumors 6502

And then he will feature in a series of Lenovo commercials
Old Jul 26, 2013, 07:22 AM   #56
macs4nw
macrumors 68020

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuitarDTO View Post
Queue all the "OMG Ashton is terrible" comments. Overall it seems he took the role very seriously and seems to have done a good job with it from the trailer.
I have a hunch that many of those complaining about Kutcher's acting, will be lining up to see the movie. I for one, will probably go and see it, even if for nothing else, than finding out about some more historical 'nuggets' from APPLE's humble beginnings.
Old Jul 26, 2013, 10:58 AM   #57
HenryDJP
macrumors 68040

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryth View Post
Agreed.

This shouldn't even be on MacRumors.
You're right, MR should only post movies about things related to the site such as any upcoming movies about Bill Gates and Microsoft.

On a different note, from the clip I'm intrigued. I'm no Ashton fan, frankly I don't care for him but that clip showed some serious acting skills. I'll wait till it's out on video then I'll download it off the torrents.
HenryDJP is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26, 2013, 12:51 PM   #58
Patriot24
macrumors 68020

Quote:
Originally Posted by motorboating View Post
It'd be just like this.
Thanks for surfacing this link. It is incredible to read through that thread. Just goes to show how much further into the future Steve's vision extended beyond most people.
Patriot24 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26, 2013, 01:38 PM   #59
iExpensive
macrumors 6502

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac'nCheese View Post
I agree. Always felt that way about Cameron Diaz. People say its because he's typecasted from his 70s Show role but others have played dumb before and seem to be part of the joke. I see this guy and just think damn! He got the looks and his twin got the smarts.
Dude where's my car ring a bell?
iExpensive is offline   1 Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29, 2013, 09:28 PM   #60
garya73
macrumors regular

Just saw a commercial for the movie on Comedy Central. Out August 16th in theaters.
garya73 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > News and Article Discussion > MacRumors.com News Discussion