Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Dainin

macrumors regular
Sep 4, 2009
I ordered a couple of hours after the announcement. I've received my shipping notice Saturday and my iPad is coming from Ontario, all of my coworker's as well, so they must have a large amount staged there. I live in the US.

ronmiller12

macrumors newbie
Mar 12, 2012
I ordered mine on launch day, 15 minutes after they started selling them online, and it's still showing 'preparing for shipment'. I'm ordering from Vancouver. :(

HelveticaNeue

macrumors 6502a
Apr 24, 2010
I ordered mine on launch day, 15 minutes after they started selling them online, and it's still showing 'preparing for shipment'. I'm ordering from Vancouver. :(

I ordered mine just as the store came back online and mine still shows 'prepared for shipment'. I'm ordering from Toronto. :(

But it will come. Friday is still days away. :apple:

CantonadianGirl

macrumors newbie
Mar 13, 2012
Ordered mine on March 7 with engraving

I ordered mine for delivery to Toronto, but because mine is engraved, it says it will deliver between March 19-20. I received a shipping notice and it departed Anchorage, AK on March 10....I wonder if I'll receive mine earlier, like say, on the 16th? (hopefully) :p

Wakakanada

macrumors regular
Oct 21, 2007
Vancouver, BC, Canada
I ordered mine for delivery to Toronto, but because mine is engraved, it says it will deliver between March 19-20. I received a shipping notice and it departed Anchorage, AK on March 10....I wonder if I'll receive mine earlier, like say, on the 16th? (hopefully) :p

My engraved iPad left Anchorage on March 10th too, and I'm in Vancouver...I'm thinking it should arrive on the 16th, unless they send it to another American destination before sending it to Canada.

Rockah

macrumors newbie
Mar 13, 2012
Hello (first time poster, long time reader yada yada)

I'm from Brisbane, Australia and ordered my iPad pretty much the minute the store was updated. Got it engraved and it says "delivery 16th - 22nd", but I got an email on Saturday saying it shipped . It's currently sitting in Sydney, and has been so since early yesterday morning, so hopefully I'll get it friday.

The wait is killing me.

goosnarrggh

macrumors 68000
May 16, 2006
It kind of looks as though Apple has renamed Newfoundland as "Prince Edward Island", and has renamed Labrador as "Newfoundland and Labrador".

Then when you look really close, you realize that Apple really seems to have renamed Cape Breton as "Prince Edward Island", and Newfoundland has had its name stripped away entirely.

mcz

macrumors newbie
Mar 12, 2012
4th day of my iPad sitting in Anchorage!
My smart cover arrived yesterday and they both landed in Alaska within an hour of each other last Friday.
Can't stand the wait!

snberk103

macrumors 603
Oct 22, 2007
An Island in the Salish Sea
My engraved iPad left Anchorage on March 10th too, and I'm in Vancouver...I'm thinking it should arrive on the 16th, unless they send it to another American destination before sending it to Canada.

Not sure how new stuff from China gets shipped, but refurbed stuff from California takes the scenic route. I'm on one of those small islands just west of Vancouver.... Refurbed stuff all goes through Toronto, or Montreal, on this side and quite often Chicago. Although one time I tracked a package from California to Richmond (yay!) to Montreal (?) back to Richmond and then Nanaimo.

Have fun with your new iPad!

bolshoi

macrumors newbie
Jun 8, 2011
I received notice on the 12th that my order had shipped, but the UPS site only said that they'd received the shipping docs. Today it says that it's being shipped from Hamilton Airport (Mount Hope). I guess there's a warehouse full of iPads down there waiting to get shipped across Ontario this evening.

CantonadianGirl

macrumors newbie
Mar 13, 2012
maybe we'll get them tomorrow :)

I received notice on the 12th that my order had shipped, but the UPS site only said that they'd received the shipping docs. Today it says that it's being shipped from Hamilton Airport (Mount Hope). I guess there's a warehouse full of iPads down there waiting to get shipped across Ontario this evening.

seems like mine is onroute to Mount Hope, which is 1 hour from Toronto (where mine is supposed to be delivered)….. anticipation :D

mcz

macrumors newbie
Mar 12, 2012
Mine is in Buffalo now. It's unlikely that I will get it tomorrow in Winnipeg. Maybe Monday.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.