Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Mac Basics and Help

Old Jan 12, 2013, 06:08 PM   #1
Orderbychaos
macrumors newbie

Cannot Connect to Game Center Server

Hello all For the Past Few Week I have been having an issue With the Game Center. I have 4 Mac Devices 2 iPhone 4's, An Ipad 3, and a Macbook Air. On all 4 Devices, When trying to sign into the Game Center I get the Error *Cannot Connect to game center server* There is an Exception, the Macbook Air Gives the Error *The requested operation could not be completed because local player has not been authenticated.* Im not sure Whats going on.. Can anyone help?

Just an Update, I can Sign in on a Different Account, But my Main account Gives me the Error.

Last edited by Orderbychaos; Jan 19, 2013 at 04:45 PM.
Orderbychaos is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15, 2013, 09:06 PM   #2
Orderbychaos
macrumors newbie

No one Can Help me With this Issue?
Orderbychaos is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Mac Basics and Help