Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

fleg123

macrumors newbie
Jul 14, 2008
Ugh, I live ~2 blocks from the rumored site of the new SF store. I hope they don't actually follow through with that. The last thing the Castro needs is an Apple store.

Tamjid Wafaa

macrumors newbie
Feb 1, 2013
If two of today’s rumors are to be believed, then Apple currently has plans to open two new Apple Stores, one in San Francisco, the other some distance away in Berlin. The Berlin location is supposedly to be Apple’s first retail store in the city, and is to be located in Ku’Damm, one of the capital’s shopping districts.

This report comes from Bloomberg, following up on a story published around two years ago which claimed that Apple had secured the tenancy to a 5,000 square foot building on Berlin’s Kurfürstendamm. Bloomberg’s report cites “a person with knowledge of the plan.”:

RenoG

macrumors 65816
Oct 7, 2010
Ugh, I live ~2 blocks from the rumored site of the new SF store. I hope they don't actually follow through with that. The last thing the Castro needs is an Apple store.

Why would you say that, the one down market could use some relief.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.