Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

AppleRobert

macrumors 603
Nov 12, 2012
My only request is that Apple get the mini and the full size iPad on the same release cycle. Will be replacing my iPad 2 in the next few months and would like to see - all at once - what the new models of both sizes provide so that I can make an informed decision.

I do not think it will happen. I believe they will release the ipad 5 first and give folks something to ponder about waiting for a Mini 2. If they release a Mini 2 first with retina, I bet folks will not have much of a decision at all to make waiting for the ipad 5 especially if the new Mini is $329.

Your move, Apple. The OP is already stunned by the Mini. :)

Shanghaichica

macrumors G5
Apr 8, 2013
UK
I love my ipad mini. I've had it for about 3 months now and I use it all the time. The form factor is excellent. It's so light and easy to hold and carry around. The design is beautiful. I can even put it in my small handbag and it doesn't weigh me down at all. The screen size is just right for me, it's not too small as other 7 inch tablets are and is big enough, so I don't need a 10 inch tablet. I used to have a nexus 7 and a Samsung galaxy tab 2 10.1 Since I got the mini I sold them both as the mini is just perfect.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.