Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad

Old Jan 19, 2013, 06:06 AM   #26
ZipZap
macrumors 68040

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsikura View Post
And you don't know what I'm trying to point out. People trying to fix billing issues is not always about being honest. There ARE idiots that would think they got away with a free ipad only to get a surprise hit later.

I go by experience and it's the norm when dealing with the average consumer. If he's truly being honest, good on him.
Sure I do, you should not be surprised by a hit. You know you spent the money.

I am sure they dont have unlimited time to bill you either...

----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caliber26 View Post
You sound like you need one of these after your emotional speech.

Lets sing Kumbyya....
ZipZap is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20, 2013, 02:58 PM   #27
Fruit Cake
macrumors 6502a

My advice, don't touch the billing, leave it alone, otherwise you maY get double billed and then you're gonna spend even more time sorting it out. I had a similar story, had a car rental which wasn't charged, the pre authorization was returned. I noticed the anomaly but didn't say anything because I know for a fact that preauths allow the company to take the money upto 12 months or so from the date of preauth. Come December, 3 months later sure enough it showed up and was payed in due course.
No need to complicate an already complicated process of billing systems. If you feel that bad perhaps order another ipad and return this one and hope the billing goes thru correctly the first time. Otherwise just leave it, they will bill you for it.
Fruit Cake is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad