Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

spoon man

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 8, 2007
Fear Factory >> Slave Labor :D

FF need to do another UK tour there were amazing when they supported Devin Townsend.....But Gojira and Ghost on Saturday even though Ghost are the Headlining act and Gojira have only 45 min stage time :(, but I think this song is needed to be played....

rhett7660

macrumors G5
Jan 9, 2008
Sunny, Southern California
I saw Gojira with TDTP and freaking loved them. They are insanely good live........

Gojira>>This Emptiness

Had to play some since you mentioned them!!! :D

I see FF every time they are local. Absolutely love them!!!

Scepticalscribe

macrumors Ivy Bridge
Jul 29, 2008
In a coffee shop.
Nostalgia seems to be a disease, sometimes, not simply a slow stroll down leafy lanes of the mind not trodden and rutted, potholed, and yes, uneven - maybe even unreliable - tracks of memory not explored for a while, a year, a decade (or two)......

So, tonight, it is time to revisit an album I loved when I used to listen to it (a lot) in the decade known to (but neither lived nor experienced by) the youngsters who reside here as 'the Eighties'.

The album in question actually predates that. It is from (cough) the decade we all prefer (sometimes) to forget: The Seventies.....

Anyway, ageless, immortal, and timeless.......I give you the group named Genesis and their mind-blowing album (as it was to me when I first heard it as a teenager in Paris a long time ago - trust what were then teenaged French friends to introduce me to a super British album), named 'Selling England By The Pound'......anyway, as I write this, the wonderful track 'The Cinema Show' is fed into my ears, to be followed by the terrific ]'Dancing With The Moonlight Knight', the superb 'The Firth of Fifth' and 'I Know What I Like'.....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.