Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

AndrewR23

Contributor
Jun 24, 2010
when you respring/reboot etc, will that section be open or closed.

like this.

Messages (1)
rick snagwell - your are so l33t

Messages (1)

hope that helps

Yeah right now when I open phone it says
Messages(1)
Sarah-hi

but i want it to say "Messages(1)" and then I want to tap the messages to read it.

AndrewR23

Contributor
Jun 24, 2010
then collapsed needs to be 'on'

tell sarah i said whats up

Lol thank you it fixed it.

Now I finally have have my lock screen how I want it. Except on my lockscreen I have the Tap to widgets on there (with the note. remind, add) and also the frot camera and rear camera little widget. BuT I want to remove the borders around them. Because you can hardly see my wallpaper in the background

Heres a pic
knln.jpg

Sital

macrumors 68020
May 31, 2012
New England
Lol thank you it fixed it.

Now I finally have have my lock screen how I want it. Except on my lockscreen I have the Tap to widgets on there (with the note. remind, add) and also the frot camera and rear camera little widget. BuT I want to remove the borders around them. Because you can hardly see my wallpaper in the background

Heres a pic

I answered you're PM, but my suggestion may not work for those widgets. You might have to use iFile (or something similar), go into the respective tweaks and find and rename the image files for the borders.

LaZyFLiP

macrumors regular
Jan 20, 2009
anyone know the path to the files to change font and text in weather widget?

and i want to make all the headers lowercase...path?

I'm fairly certain it just uses whatever system font you have set so you'd have to change the system wide font using BytaFont.

musicmax

macrumors member
Aug 11, 2009
My Twitter feed stopped updating on my LI screen. I hit "CLEAR" and now the heading isn't there. Twitter app works. Has anyone seen this?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.