Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

onthecouchagain

macrumors 604
Original poster
Mar 29, 2011
When does Best Buy typically get the latest generation iPods?

Looking to buy the new iPod Shuffle.

onthecouchagain

macrumors 604
Original poster
Mar 29, 2011
I don't think the iPod shuffle will be updated/Refreshed

Oh, I see.

So when Apple added the new Space Gray color, that's all that was? Best Buy will one day get the SPace Gray color but all the other colors are exactly the same? They're not considered "7th generation" iPod Shuffles even though there was no refresh or redesign?

WhiteIphone5

macrumors 65816
May 27, 2011
Lima, Peru
Oh, I see.

So when Apple added the new Space Gray color, that's all that was? Best Buy will one day get the SPace Gray color but all the other colors are exactly the same? They're not considered "7th generation" iPod Shuffles even though there was no refresh or redesign?

Yup just like two years ago, when the iPod touch 4th gen was available in white but was still 4th gen. No re-design or refresh.

cambookpro

macrumors 604
Feb 3, 2010
United Kingdom
Oh, I see.

7th generation? It's still 4th generation, little ahead of yourself there ;)

Personally I'd get red or space grey.

wildaccept

macrumors newbie
Sep 14, 2013
when the iPod touch 4th gen was available in white but was still 4th gen. No re-design or refresh.
14Iq7Rs

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.