Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Old Jan 28, 2013, 04:55 PM   #1
jacg
macrumors 6502a

Keynote - want 'color panes' transition back?

I noticed I had used the 'color panes' transition in an old slideshow (it was a science lesson and seemed to fit somehow). I realised that it had long gone from the list of transitions in the latest .01 release of Keynote '09.

I don't know if this will work for everyone, but if you want to use this transition again, you just need to copy a slide with the transition from an old keynote document. I have created one specially here:

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/34302815/ColorPanes.key

You can then apply the transition to your slide(s) and delete the slide from the old file.

Anyway, sorry, it's not very exciting but it is more fun than waiting for iWork for OS X to see any major updates while Apple slowly brings the iOS versions up to speed (and at this stage full compatibility still seems a long way away).
jacg is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Tags
iwork, keynote