Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting

Old Apr 15, 2013, 08:05 AM   #1
AlexO91
macrumors newbie

iPhone 5 camera

Today I was taking some snaps with my iPhone 5, I realised that when I zoomed in on an object and took the photo, it chopped the top of the picture off and added a bit to the bottom like it had done that myself. I was wondering if there is a setting somewhere that I might of accidentally change or something?

Can anyone help?
AlexO91 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15, 2013, 08:18 AM   #2
MrMacMack
macrumors 6502a

Can you explain more about what happened or perhaps upload the picture you're referring to.
MrMacMack is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15, 2013, 08:58 AM   #3
AlexO91
macrumors newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMacMack View Post
Can you explain more about what happened or perhaps upload the picture you're referring to.
This is a photo I've just taken. When I don't use the zoom the picture comes out fine but if I use even a little zoom it cuts the top off the object. I made sure that it isn't me and I hadn't accidentally moved the phone just before I pressed the shutter button.

I'm fair sure it never use to do that and there isn't many settings for the standard camera so I don't know what could have changed either. When I too the photo the object was equally spaced top and bottom but it still comes out like this.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0532.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	1.68 MB
ID:	407860  
AlexO91 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting