Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

LuciousLawliet

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 22, 2012
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Fz4UTdfAAM

Anyone here playing Puzzle and Dragons? I just notice that this game is free to play and I just wanted to try it out. According to Kotaku It was one of the number one IOS game in Japan.

GungHo Online Entertainment's Puzzle & Dragons is a game that contains both puzzles and dragons. It's generated more than three million downloads in Japan. I'd say a good half of those downloaded it simply because the game's name features all anyone really needs in a video game.

Here is my current max combo lol

bdwfmc.jpg

Mmevellyn

macrumors newbie
Nov 24, 2012
Love the game, I just need help with the fusions. I want to develop my team but I notice that I have to spend my magic stones to defeat the boss. Does anyone know how to make a character stronger or evolve into a greater creature?

LuciousLawliet

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 22, 2012
Love the game, I just need help with the fusions. I want to develop my team but I notice that I have to spend my magic stones to defeat the boss. Does anyone know how to make a character stronger or evolve into a greater creature?

Special Dungeon Event help me on getting more EVO materials lol

LuciousLawliet

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 22, 2012
just farm, same problem on my previous ranks before..you can also try doing some dungeons

I just got Loki and Thor in the special dungeon event really great!

I wonder if there's Ironman, Hulk and Captain America monsters so I have team avengers :D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.