Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

samuelandjw

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 26, 2012
Hi,

I have subscribed a podcasts that releases new episodes very quickly, and now I have several hundreds of unplayed episodes. I edited the podcast setting to "keep last 10 episodes". I clicked "OK" and then refresh the podcast list, but nothing happened. Do I have to manually delete those "excessive" unplayed episodes?

Also, what should I do if I want to keep the last 20 episodes? (iTunes does not have this option...)

Thanks.

dakwar

macrumors 6502
Nov 2, 2010
Hi,

I have subscribed a podcasts that releases new episodes very quickly, and now I have several hundreds of unplayed episodes. I edited the podcast setting to "keep last 10 episodes". I clicked "OK" and then refresh the podcast list, but nothing happened. Do I have to manually delete those "excessive" unplayed episodes?

Also, what should I do if I want to keep the last 20 episodes? (iTunes does not have this option...)

Thanks.

I believe you do (have to delete the other episodes manually) this first time. From now on it will keep only the last 10 episodes. If you want to keep the last 20, and since iTunes doesn't have a setting for that, you'll need to manage them manually, deleting as appropriate every few days.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.