Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iOS > iOS 5 and earlier

Old Jan 10, 2013, 09:55 PM   #1
ivnj
macrumors 65816

App to shut off phone or respond to text messages??

I was just watching rock center with brian Williams. They were talking about texting while driving. At the end they said there are some apps to shut off phone while driving when if I go over 25 mph or so. Or to auto respond to text messages and say I'm driving and not to be bothered. But they failed to mention any specific names. Has anyone seen any apps like this. Even if I have to upgrade to 6 please mention. I will upgrade if I have to.
Old Jan 13, 2013, 08:06 AM   #2
Tyler23
macrumors 601

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivnj View Post
I was just watching rock center with brian Williams. They were talking about texting while driving. At the end they said there are some apps to shut off phone while driving when if I go over 25 mph or so. Or to auto respond to text messages and say I'm driving and not to be bothered. But they failed to mention any specific names. Has anyone seen any apps like this. Even if I have to upgrade to 6 please mention. I will upgrade if I have to.
I don't know of any that exist.
Tyler23 is online now   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iOS > iOS 5 and earlier