Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Mac Community > Community Discussion

Old Jan 5, 2013, 12:17 AM   #201
Moyank24
macrumors 68040

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenvii View Post
I didn't see Plutonius' vote, so Jav had "one" vote, and I somehow counted Moyank24's vote twice (because she posted twice in a row and for some reason I thought it's two players posting).

So basically I miscounted it as Jav having 1 vote and you having 2. That's how it happened.

Hey, I'm only human.
My vote should probably count twice in every game.
Moyank24 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5, 2013, 03:58 AM   #202
twietee
macrumors 68020

Couldn't believe the Chronicle today, we've lost that thing?? Must have been the Timberwolves then!

But good game everyone! Was fun being a wolfish fiend, I've to say.
For the record: I've infected Koodauw the first day, more or less after he voted for me. Then the fun began...
twietee is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5, 2013, 09:51 AM   #203
jav6454
macrumors G5

Well, as much as would have loved to say it alas I couldn't since I was, well, officially lynched.

As per my ex-Consigleri, I would have had had extraordinary amount of merriment of cachinnation should I have proven you erroneous in your quest to take the light out of me.

It would have been a strange credulity that I would have been a wolf on a come back game.
Old Jan 5, 2013, 10:49 AM   #204
Scepticalscribe
macrumors 601

Quote:
****. You guys are right; somehow I counted Moyank24's vote for Koodauw twice AND missed Plutonius's vote for Jav. No idea what happened there.
Oh dear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen of Spades View Post
Ouch.

ravenvii incorrectly counted the lynch votes, revealing Koodauw as the final wolf when it was jav that was supposed to be hung. So game over. No real winner.
Thanks for replying, and thanks also, for the intriguing offer of a dramatic death at your hands. This MRville world truly opens extraordinary vistas......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moyank24 View Post
Koodauw also seems a decent infection candidate - he cast a vote for twietee on day 1 and he's been fairly quiet this entire game.[COLOR="#808080"]

----------

Well spotted.

Quote:
Let's be honest. I'm awesome. And people need to listen to me more often.
Unfortunately, you are equally awesome as a WW.....but, yes, very well called. Koodauw wasn't on my radar at all, at all.....

Quote:
I didn't see Plutonius' vote, so Jav had "one" vote, and I somehow counted Moyank24's vote twice (because she posted twice in a row and for some reason I thought it's two players posting).

So basically I miscounted it as Jav having 1 vote and you having 2. That's how it happened.

Hey, I'm only human.
I know, I know. They say that 'to err is human'.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plutonius View Post
I'll remember that next time in a game when someone accuses you of being a WW .

----------

Of course you are except when you are a WW. I wasn't doing much that game except voting defensively to counter Jav's votes .
Agreed.

Quote:
My vote should probably count twice in every game.
Hmm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by twietee View Post
Couldn't believe the Chronicle today, we've lost that thing?? Must have been the Timberwolves then!

But good game everyone! Was fun being a wolfish fiend, I've to say.
For the record: I've infected Koodauw the first day, more or less after he voted for me. Then the fun began...
Very well played.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jav6454 View Post
Well, as much as would have loved to say it alas I couldn't since I was, well, officially lynched.

As per my ex-Consigleri, I would have had had extraordinary amount of merriment of cachinnation should I have proven you erroneous in your quest to take the light out of me.

It would have been a strange credulity that I would have been a wolf on a come back game.
Ah yes, well, sorry about that, old friend, but you caught me twice, not once, with a back-stabbing murder....so, I'm a little more alert now than I used to be.
Scepticalscribe is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Mac Community > Community Discussion