Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > News and Article Discussion > Mac Blog Discussion

Old Jan 12, 2013, 10:27 PM   #26
mrsir2009
macrumors 604

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordofthereef View Post
What is beyond monstrous? The current form of IE is quit capable. I would say safari (which was also terrible for a while up until the last year or so) go toe to toe. The difference is that IE was never good, up until recently.
Nah - I was meaning IE6 is of course monstrous now The latest IE is decent, IMO.
mrsir2009 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14, 2013, 11:32 AM   #27
Sayer
macrumors 6502a

Quote:
Originally Posted by iRCL View Post
I was excited about reading this article, until I realized it was another Don Melton story with zero content in it.

SUMMARY: I SAT IN AN EMPTY AUDITORIUM 4 TIMES WATCHING STEVE JOBS, WITHOUT ANY SPECIFIC COMMENT ON WHAT HAPPENED, AND I DON'T EVEN REMEMBER WHAT WENT ON OR WHAT OTHER PRODUCTS WERE THERE.

I'm not joking when I say -- are you even sure it's Don Melton making these comments, or are you being trolled? Literally anyone could have written these 3 stories, there are absolutely no details in any of them

I've read MacRumors for years now and these are probably the lamest stories I have ever seen run
Some people can actually deduce information with what is said in these anecdotes, and obviously there are those who can not. *shrug*

I guess it helps I work in a corporate/structured software development environment and am not an indie one-man-shop. The "insider's perspective" resonates with me just fine.

And btw I was sitting in the audience when Steve announced Mac OS X for the first time a few years before Safari was announced. I have no clue who else went on stage or what other products may have been announced that morning, either. Because, Mac OS X.

Although I do remember standing in line for food or something with a few guys from VersionTracker.com - remember that website?
Old Jan 14, 2013, 05:30 PM   #28
mdelvecchio
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chupa Chupa View Post
Article is nothing more than a boring humble brag.
what have you done thats so great?
mdelvecchio is offline   1 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21, 2013, 06:57 AM   #29
tootalltech
macrumors newbie

Wow

Thanks for the share but what a bore! I usually find these things to be interesting.. not so much this time!
tootalltech is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > News and Article Discussion > Mac Blog Discussion