Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > News and Article Discussion > MacRumors.com News Discussion

Old Mar 7, 2013, 09:38 AM   #101
pandamonia
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by irnchriz View Post
Must be a cultural thing, bet those who like it also like american idol, the batchelor, im a celebrity get me out of here, the national enquirer and are the beginning of the end of humanity.

look at the shiny shiny /sigh
i find this funny coming from an Apple forum where the customers are exactly the people who watch that junk and also know nothing about tech.

The only product apple has now which is worth a purchase is the Retina Pro
pandamonia is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9, 2013, 04:22 AM   #102
irnchriz
macrumors 6502a

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandamonia View Post
i find this funny coming from an Apple forum where the customers are exactly the people who watch that junk and also know nothing about tech.

The only product apple has now which is worth a purchase is the Retina Pro
Troll much..

MacRumors Forums > News and Article Discussion > MacRumors.com News Discussion