Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

SrWebDeveloper

macrumors 68000
Dec 7, 2007
Alexandria, VA, USA
In terms of gallery usability, it's excellent. I like ZENphoto a great deal, loved the slideshow and overall layout and structural design. Well done, bravo, as to the gallery itself.

A couple of what I admit are personal minor gripes on the rest:

• Add some margin between search button and top of gallery box.
  • Remove the bottom gray graphic below the footer nav - makes it look like content should be there that is missing. Use the background image behind the top and middle for the entire page.
  • Move the footer nav to the top as header nav
  • The light green for each frame in the gallery is a little too light, not enough contrast due to the transparent div beneath it. It becomes an issue when it becomes a bit tough to read.
  • On the "instagrammy" interior page and others put home icon at the top in the left sidebar menu nav
  • Keep the masthead site name color consistent from page to page
  • It's a design choice to change to a light gray border around the gallery box for inner pages, but this is technically inconsistent site design. Might consider keeping same color/styles throughout to bind all pages into one clean site template. But I understand if not.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.