Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Old Dec 24, 2012, 03:36 AM   #1
patavinus
macrumors newbie

real time changes in itunes

Goodmorning, is a lot of time that i was asking me this question, and now that itunes 11 is released, i ask this to you:

is possible, somehow, to make itunes notices in real time the changes that I do to the songs or albums in the folder where they are? And if I add or remove songs in that folder, automatically itunes adds or removes that songs from the library?

It would be a real convenience, because i manage all the mp3 tags with an external software, and I often change bad informations. Now I need to search the bad files in itunes, remove them, and put the correct ones again..

Thanks for the support!
patavinus is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store