Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Mac Basics and Help

Old Feb 9, 2013, 03:17 PM   #1
kostlivec
macrumors newbie

Dead/stuck pixels

Hi,
I was wondering whether there's any way to fix stuck pixels? My screen currently looks like this:

It started out when the screen cracked a bit, but the broken pixels showed up only after a few days. I've tried fixing them by rubbing the damaged places, and while in the beginning it somehow fixed it and made them appear in less annoying places, after a while it's only begun to worsen the damaged places.
I've tried the pixel fix thingy when colors change quickly, that didn't work either. I guess I can live with it for a while as I really have no money to spare for changing the screen (which I guess would get really expensive), but if there would be some miracle suggestion, I would probably build you a sanctuary because I've never had a greater pet peeve.
kostlivec is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9, 2013, 03:59 PM   #2
simsaladimbamba

That screen looks damaged, it is highly and very unlikely, that there is a fix besides replacing it.
simsaladimbamba is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Mac Basics and Help