Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ArtOfWarfare

macrumors G3
Original poster
Nov 26, 2007
Hi,

I received a message from a user of Battery Status saying that the app is running but doesn't show up in System Preferences > Notifications.

They are running the newest version of the app, they got it from the App Store, and they're running Mountain Lion.

I am running the same version of the app, but I didn't get it through the App Store (I exported from Xcode as a signed app.) It is Sandboxed. I am running the same OS X version. It shows up in the list as it should on my computer.

I do not know if other users are having this issue; this is the first I've heard of it. I do not know if other users are not having the issue; for all I know everyone has the issue and this is just the first person to report it.

Does anyone have any suggestions? Might there be a setting in iTunes Connect that I missed? Maybe I'm missing something from a plist? Or is it possible that this particular user did something that would cause my app to not appear in Notification Center?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.