Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

rappar

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 20, 2010
Canada
I'd like to get involved with HDR
I have a Nikon D700 set up to bracket 5 shots. I have it on C1 and have a Phottix Plato remote control to try and eliminate as much camera shake as possible. This remote permits multiple shots with one push of the button. However, will just one push take all five shots or do I have to push the button five times to take them all? There is considerable time needed to take some of these shot, 28 seconds as an example of the longer shots. I have been pushing the button as soon as I hear the shutter close but wonder if I am jumping the gun. I have friends with a Canon who seem to have no problems taking multiple shots with just one push of the shutter button.
Thanks

MCAsan

macrumors 601
Jul 9, 2012
Atlanta
On my 5DIII I only need one push to shoot the shoots I have defined. The camera body then combines them using the HDR method I have defined. It then outputs a jpg file and saves all the original raw files that can later combine in Nik HDR eFex 2 plugin on top of Lightroom.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.