Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Digitalclips

macrumors 65816
Mar 16, 2006
Sarasota, Florida
I want my Apple TV to give me turn-by-turn directions, e.g., "Get off sofa, turn right, walk 10 steps, turn left, open refrigerator door, get next beer, close refrigerator door, turn left, 10 steps, turn right, sit back down on sofa."

Better yet, the Apple TV should get the beer for me.

Siri ... " Sorry I can't find anything about a bear in the refrigerator near here, would you like me to find a web page about bears?"

tshrimp

macrumors 6502
Mar 30, 2012
I hope they get someone in that can get some channels added and make Netflix worth using. Only thing I use mine for these days is airplay, and Roku for everything else.

Dan--

macrumors regular
Jul 30, 2008
Apple needs to aim for nothing less than becoming the premier supplier of videophile-quality film and TV content and taking the lead in making the home theater experience completely seamless and disc-free, before they start monkeying around with an iTV, especially given Tim Cook's feelings about OLED.

And audiophile. They need to have music readily available in top notch (lossless) form for the home music system. And make it easier to use and more readily available than having to have a computer practically dedicated to iTunes streaming.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.