Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

santatracker

macrumors member
Dec 11, 2012
I have 4th - 10th. (PL-EDU Store)

Config:
3.4GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i7
32GB 1600MHz DDR3 SDRAM-4X8GB
3TB Fusion Drive
NVIDIAGeFrc GTX 680MX 2G GDDR5

Hello, can you tell us when did you place the order?

----------

Anyone from England get there shipping dates changed to before Christmas?? I ordered mine straight away and it says 2-9th shipping? Mine stills says processing

Hi there - when exactly did you place the order? I ordered mine on 10-DEC and says "January" and nothing more. Also, I live in Canada.

macuserpl

macrumors 6502
Sep 28, 2012
Szczecin, Poland
Hello, can you tell us when did you place the order?

----------

Hi there - when exactly did you place the order? I ordered mine on 10-DEC and says "January" and nothing more. Also, I live in Canada.

I did on Dec 3rd.

Mine order is still processing and I hope it will change next week...

----------

Anyone? :(

Im in the 3.-7. timeframe, still processing...
With, 3.4 i7, 680 mx, 1 tb fusion. 3rd party ram.

EDIT
Mine is now PREPARING FOR SHIPMENT

EDIT2

iMac just shipped! :D

So i originally had 3-7 January now i have 21. december! Thats a BIG difference!

When did you place the order?

d00dmeister

macrumors newbie
Dec 8, 2012
LOL. Oh all right, you may have November 31. Besides, I have a special place in my heart for the Swedes - my great great grandparents were from Jönköping.

Thanks! :( My expected delivery date was 21st, but has now changed to 2/1/13... I've just been informed over some beer that delivery services in Sweden don't work over the two weeks after christmas, and this is probably the reason. Dat sucks.

macuserpl

macrumors 6502
Sep 28, 2012
Szczecin, Poland
What do you think? Is it possible for me to get the iMac before Xmas. My shipping time is 3-4 weeks and estimate delivery 4th-10th, but it is a gift for my wife and it is very important to me.

It is still processing and I check it every hour, but there are no changes. Please give mi some hope :(

Gelite55

macrumors regular
Dec 12, 2012
Anyone? :(

Im in the 3.-7. timeframe, still processing...
With, 3.4 i7, 680 mx, 1 tb fusion. 3rd party ram.
Order was placed 7:00 PM CET (Central European Time)
I ordered just right after the dates changed to 3-4 weeks.

EDIT
Mine is now PREPARING FOR SHIPMENT

EDIT2

iMac just shipped! :D

So i originally had 3-7 January now i have 21. december! Thats a BIG difference!
Nice. That's a nice machine. You also might consider getting half the system you got and just buy the 2013 Haswell iMac's.

I hope you got the wired keyboard and trackpad.

ericbreiter

macrumors member
Jun 13, 2012
I've just been informed over some beer that delivery services in Sweden don't work over the two weeks after christmas

Yes, this is often the case or at least it goes much slower. It's a drawback of high living standards... people will avoid work if they can.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.