Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Jessica Lares

macrumors G3
Original poster
Oct 31, 2009
Near Dallas, Texas, USA
Anyone try the new Colourform pack for HD Widgets yet? I really like it. The switches widget is especially really nice.

Screenshot_2013-02-02-18-09-33.png

I know it's ironic that there are three things displaying the time on my screen, LOL.

jrswizzle

macrumors 603
Aug 23, 2012
McKinney, TX
Anyone try the new Colourform pack for HD Widgets yet? I really like it. The switches widget is especially really nice.

Screenshot_2013-02-02-18-09-33.png

I know it's ironic that there are three things displaying the time on my screen, LOL.

How did you enable the battery percentage next to the indicator on your status bar?

Looks good!

Jessica Lares

macrumors G3
Original poster
Oct 31, 2009
Near Dallas, Texas, USA
How did you enable the battery percentage next to the indicator on your status bar?

Looks good!

It might be a CyanogenMod thing. I'm actually using an S2 Skyrocket, hence my resolution is very low.

Will this App work on my new N7 tablet...? My home screen is in need of much tweaking!

Oh yeah! Even better, you get the extended widgets! :D

RjJYqIySxEV1FYi3YQYD3RxhDaR7lf3wKpJp1qMSBgU4k5s37YhvhiN7VTVVEUsmN-k

Macman45

macrumors G5
Jul 29, 2011
Somewhere Back In The Long Ago
I'm still pretty much a noob too, haha. I think the N7 is a perfect start though.

Its so different from IOS and my iPad 4 but I'm enjoying it a lot...It really does have some very nice features including what I think is the best predictive text I have seen on anything I've used. Granted with the small screen its must but its better than my ip5 text prediction by miles.

The screen is little small for me, but I'm using g it right now, still finding new things I plugged my headphones in but the sound was way to low. I laughed when it asked me if I wanted to turn it up beyond safe levels:D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.