Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Mac Community > Community Discussion > Politics, Religion, Social Issues

Closed Thread

Old Jun 9, 2014, 08:02 PM   #701
NT1440
macrumors G3

I'm amazed any other ranchers stood by this criminal. He personally owes more in taxes than ALL the other ranchers in the state combined. Jeeze, what a low life.
NT1440 is offline   5
Old Jun 9, 2014, 09:54 PM   #702
thekev
macrumors 603

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradl View Post
Not really.. Everyone's attention got taken back down I-15 with the Millers and Soldo and Beck in Vegas. My guess is that Bundy will try to lay low until everything fades away.

BL.
I'm not sure why they even escalated it to this degree. What he owes in taxes won't even cover the cost of that operation. They could have frozen his accounts and limited his ability to carry out any kind of commerce, which wouldn't have drawn the huge militia crowds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NT1440 View Post
I'm amazed any other ranchers stood by this criminal. He personally owes more in taxes than ALL the other ranchers in the state combined. Jeeze, what a low life.
Perhaps they hope to do the same thing?
Old Jun 11, 2014, 01:11 PM   #703
bradl
macrumors 68020

Apparently, he doesn't like the natives, either.

http://rt.com/usa/158440-atv-protest-utah-blm/

http://www.indianz.com/News/2014/013679.asp

The Las Vegas Paiute and Moapa Band of Paiute tribes consider Recapture Canyon to be sacred, as there are ancestral villages there. The BLM was there recording the entire thing as well.

So he upset Blacks with his racial comments and slavery. Now, he's moved to the Natives.. You have to wonder who's next after he whittles the other races out to where WASPs are the only ones left..

BL.
bradl is online now   1
Old Jun 16, 2014, 05:46 PM   #704
G51989
macrumors 68020

Quote:
Originally Posted by NT1440 View Post
You don't understand how they think.

Super Rich Rancher dodging his fair share = Freedom

Single mom going to school working full time who needs a little help = communism
Old Jun 17, 2014, 08:01 AM   #705
Huntn
macrumors 604

Quote:
Originally Posted by G51989 View Post

Single mom going to school working full time who needs a little help = communism
And to listen to rancher Bundy's ancestral claims, he's the native...
Huntn is offline   2
Old Jun 17, 2014, 06:51 PM   #706
Sydde
macrumors 68000

Quote:

My brothers lives in Montana and works with ranchers. He tells me there is almost zero support for the leech amongst the people he hangs out with. There may be a few frothing revolutionaries, but most of the real folk in
Montana give Bundy no quarter.
Old Jun 17, 2014, 07:06 PM   #707
Southern Dad
macrumors 6502a

Quote:
Maybe the single mommies should think about getting an education and a decent job before becoming a single mommy. What a novel idea.
Southern Dad is offline   0
Old Jun 17, 2014, 07:09 PM   #708
bradl
macrumors 68020

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southern Dad View Post
Maybe the single mommies should think about getting an education and a decent job before becoming a single mommy. What a novel idea.
I was raised by a single mother. In that time, not only was she an English teacher for 10 years, but also a high school counselor. By the time I was 9 she had her Masters degree, made our house payments, bought two cars, and had moved up to Asst. Principal, on her way up to high school principal in the 37 years she spent in her school district...

All while keeping me happy, a roof over my head, and food on our plate.

In short, think about what you say before you try to disrespect. It may (and most cases, will) come back to bite you.

BL.
bradl is online now   4
Old Jun 17, 2014, 08:19 PM   #709
Southern Dad
macrumors 6502a

Quote:
I was raised by a single mother. In that time, not only was she an English teacher for 10 years, but also a high school counselor. By the time I was 9 she had her Masters degree, made our house payments, bought two cars, and had moved up to Asst. Principal, on her way up to high school principal in the 37 years she spent in her school district...

In short, think about what you say before you try to disrespect. It may (and most cases, will) come back to bite you.

BL.
Look at that... She worked hard, paid her bills and built a successful career. She did that. No one handed it to her and she wasn't on welfare. Amazing, that with such a hardworking role model, you support lazy people who don't work.
Old Jun 17, 2014, 08:29 PM   #710
Moyank24
macrumors 68040

Quote:

BL.
Well said.

Quote:
Why assume that all single mommies who need "assistance" are single mommies by choice?

Also, interesting that you choose to disrespect single mothers while ignoring the guy who actually deserves your contempt.
Moyank24 is offline   2
Old Jun 17, 2014, 08:32 PM   #711
Southern Dad
macrumors 6502a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moyank24 View Post
Well said.

Why assume that all single mommies who need "assistance" are single mommies by choice?

Also, interesting that you choose to disrespect single mothers while ignoring the guy who actually deserves your contempt.
The become single mommies by... well, there are these birds and these bees.
Old Jun 17, 2014, 08:35 PM   #712
bradl
macrumors 68020

Quote:
My mother became a single mother by not taking the verbal and near physical abuse anymore, and did it by choice; to protect her, her sanity, as well as my own, for as a child I thought it was my fault my parents were divorcing.

This is what happens when you assume you know what has happened in a single parent's life.

Quote:
Look at that... She worked hard, paid her bills and built a successful career. She did that. No one handed it to her and she wasn't on welfare. Amazing, that with such a hardworking role model, you support lazy people who don't work.
You don't get it. She was a single mother. The same person you just blasted 2 posts ago about being single mommies and should get an education. She proved you and your drivel wrong, and was able to do it by being better than what you thought she would be.

In short, you aren't in any authority to judge the circumstance of any single parent, mother or otherwise. You don't know their story, you don't know what they've been through, you don't know a bloody thing about them. So enough with that, because quite frankly, you are criticizing and complaining about them; as I said before, as Dale Carnegie said, only fools do that, and most do.

Thank you for proving him right.

BL.
bradl is online now   3
Old Jun 17, 2014, 08:39 PM   #713
Southern Dad
macrumors 6502a

Quote:
You don't get it. She was a single mother. The same person you just blasted 2 posts ago about being single mommies and should get an education. She proved you and your drivel wrong, and was able to do it by being better than what you thought she would be.

In short, you aren't in any authority to judge the circumstance of any single parent, mother or otherwise. You don't know their story, you don't know what they've been through, you don't know a bloody thing about them. So enough with that, because quite frankly, you are criticizing and complaining about them; as I said before, as Dale Carnegie said, only fools do that, and most do.

Thank you for proving him right.

BL.
Ah yes, the "It's not her fault" excuse. I understand. As I've said numerous times, until you own it, you can't fix it. As long as she did nothing wrong and it was all someone else's fault, she remains a VICTIM. When she realizes what she did wrong, she can begin to fix the situation. But not until then.
Old Jun 17, 2014, 08:39 PM   #714
Moyank24
macrumors 68040

Quote:
......Immaculate conception? Or are you ignoring the obvious answer on purpose?

Also, looks like the Rancher should work harder to pay back all of the money he has stolen. Instead of continuing to take from the government.
Moyank24 is offline   2
Old Jun 17, 2014, 08:44 PM   #715
Southern Dad
macrumors 6502a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moyank24 View Post
Also, looks like the Rancher should work harder to pay back all of the money he has stolen. Instead of continuing to take from the government.
Mark this day on your calendar but I pretty much agree with you here. I don't say that he has stolen the money but I think the government should seize his assets to satisfy the judgement that he has against him. However, if they are going to do it they need to do it right and not be punked out by a group of unorganized militia.
Old Jun 17, 2014, 10:01 PM   #716
bradl
macrumors 68020

Quote:
Ah yes, the "It's not her fault" excuse. I understand. As I've said numerous times, until you own it, you can't fix it. As long as she did nothing wrong and it was all someone else's fault, she remains a VICTIM. When she realizes what she did wrong, she can begin to fix the situation. But not until then.
What? You want to blame my mother for nearly copping domestic violence from my father?

Dude, I'm not going to risk myself going into time out or being flat out banned for the words of contempt I have for you that I am fighting very hard not to post. All I have to say is that you should hope and pray that your daughter would NEVER have to go through what my mother did; not only because she doesn't deserve it, but for the fact that only then will you truly know what it is like to have to be a single parent, even if it is vicariously through your daughter.

I would put you on my ignore list, but you're not even worth that.

We now return to the topic at hand (Bundy).

BL.
bradl is online now   3
Old Jun 17, 2014, 10:28 PM   #717
samiwas
macrumors 65816

Quote:
This is a truly disgusting response to what bradl has said. You have not only topped yourself, but proven who you really are.
samiwas is offline   6
Old Jun 17, 2014, 10:43 PM   #718
Renzatic
macrumors 604

Quote:
I'm gonna play the opposite approach to Bradl and Samiwas and at least give you some benefit of the doubt here. I'm hoping for your sake that you didn't actually read what he wrote, and threw out one of your usual canned responses. I don't want to believe that you could be so crass and callous on purpose.

Save some face. Read what he said, absorb every word, think about it, edit your response, and apologize. It's simply the right thing for you to do.
Renzatic is offline   4
Old Jun 18, 2014, 04:30 AM   #719
maflynn

[MODE NOTE]
This thread is off the rails at this stage - closing.

Closed Thread
MacRumors Forums > Mac Community > Community Discussion > Politics, Religion, Social Issues