Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

williamsonrg

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 8, 2004
Denver, CO
So I had iTunes 7 automatically add album art for me. I have an old CD that just contains some highlights from the soundtracks of the original Star Wars trilogy. The album art that iTunes found looks just like the DVD case for the trilogy (the silver and black box released 2-3 years ago). I can't find any albums in the iTunes catalogue with that image for its album art. Is it possible that this is an image to be associated with the Star Wars trilogy, soon to be released as a download?

I don't usually take part in this kind of wild speculation, but I thought I'd throw it out there. Run it up the proverbial flagpole and all that...

williamsonrg

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 8, 2004
Denver, CO
SpankyPenzaanz said:
i think itunes uses the allmusic database as reference for most stuff

That could be, I just figured that since items not yet in their catalogue (like Led Zeppelin and the Beatles) don't have an image, they must be using their own database.

ndalum

macrumors member
Mar 2, 2010
Oregon
Any update on the Star Wars movies coming? Would Disney put them on iTunes? I would really like to have them in the cloud so I can free space on my hard drive .

maflynn

macrumors Haswell
May 3, 2009
Looks like the Clone War episodes are gone, for what it's worth. Weird.

I see them on itunes
iTunes.png

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.