Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

TWEWY

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 24, 2012
I'm on
OS X 10.7.5
Flip4Mac WMV 2.4.0.11

Every time I try to open up a WMV file and play it it automatically stops and when I try and stop it the same thing happens.

I know I know upgrade to 3.00, but when it was in the beta version I disliked it because it had to load the video and it was annoying.

Can anyone help me with fixing this odd error?

Please and thank you.

TWEWY

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 24, 2012
That's not really helpful...
Also it doesn't open multiple files.
So VLC is not an option.

HHH100

macrumors newbie
Nov 15, 2012
Canada
Can't see wmv. video on my Mac OS X 10.7.5

I need to convert a .wmv video (Quick Time), so that I can view it on my Mac OS X 10.7.5.

I have downloaded all the most appropriate versions of Flip4Mac, VLC, and a WMV Converter that I found in the App Store. The best I have gotten is SOUND, but still not able to find a way to SEE the wmv. videos.

What I'm getting from the internet is that the programs I have downloaded might work on Mac OS X 10.5 or later... but my laptop is version 10.7 or newer.

The videos I need to view are part of a calculus class I am taking so this is crucial.

I need HELP. Is there any way I will be able to view these videos so I can continue this online course?! :mad:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.