Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

linux2mac

macrumors 65816
Aug 29, 2009
"City of Lakes", MN
Cycling the power on the router fixed all problems.

I've never had to do that on my Airport Extreme. Can't say the same for the Linksys router I had prior to my Mac conversion - I had to reset the Linksys weekly during peak gaming. When I switched to the Airport, my K/D ratio increased. Coincidence? I think not. More router makers should mimic the robustness of the Extreme. :apple:

v.pic

macrumors newbie
Mar 2, 2012
Killadelphia
Anyone else notice these?

New Feature Additions:

iPad:
The animation for a 5-finger pinch to home screen gesture has changed. Window of the app screen has a new animation when disappearing into the home screen. Noticeable when done slowly.

iPhone:
Fine-tuned audio scrubbing when in Safari. Scrolling through an audio file goes at a slower rate determined by how far down the screen you drag your finger while holding down the position indicator to scrub to the right.

shandyman

Suspended
Apr 24, 2010
Dublin, Ireland
Anyone else notice these?

New Feature Additions:

iPhone:
Fine-tuned audio scrubbing when in Safari. Scrolling through an audio file goes at a slower rate determined by how far down the screen you drag your finger while holding down the position indicator to scrub to the right.

This was there since 3.0...

tangfj

macrumors member
Nov 3, 2008
Has anyone else noticed that smart playlists using "date added" now populate using itunes match? Prior to 5.1.1, all my playlists that included a date or adding the last X number of months did not populate but now they are. Just in case you're wondering, I disabled itunes match and then re-enabled. Now I have all my smart playlists working!!! :D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.