Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

miinceee

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 4, 2013
my iphone 4 has poor signal and constant dropouts in my room. i test side by side with other older iPhone 4(s), iPad and macs and my iPhone is the slowest and has the poorest signal. It keeps dropping out which leaves me using my 3G. i try to reconnect but my wifi doesn't show out until a couple of minutes later. it doesn't happen to any other iDevice i have! what should i do? should i get it checked out?

xraydoc

Contributor
Oct 9, 2005
my iphone 4 has poor signal and constant dropouts in my room. i test side by side with other older iPhone 4(s), iPad and macs and my iPhone is the slowest and has the poorest signal. It keeps dropping out which leaves me using my 3G. i try to reconnect but my wifi doesn't show out until a couple of minutes later. it doesn't happen to any other iDevice i have! what should i do? should i get it checked out?
Try a restore of the iOS software via iTunes. If that doesn't work, then there may be a hardware fault and you'll have to make a Genius Bar appointment.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.