Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone

Old Feb 25, 2013, 05:17 AM   #1
miinceee
macrumors newbie

poor wifi signal and constant dropouts on iPhone 4

my iphone 4 has poor signal and constant dropouts in my room. i test side by side with other older iPhone 4(s), iPad and macs and my iPhone is the slowest and has the poorest signal. It keeps dropping out which leaves me using my 3G. i try to reconnect but my wifi doesn't show out until a couple of minutes later. it doesn't happen to any other iDevice i have! what should i do? should i get it checked out?
miinceee is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 25, 2013, 10:33 AM   #2
xraydoc
macrumors Demi-God

Quote:
Originally Posted by miinceee View Post
my iphone 4 has poor signal and constant dropouts in my room. i test side by side with other older iPhone 4(s), iPad and macs and my iPhone is the slowest and has the poorest signal. It keeps dropping out which leaves me using my 3G. i try to reconnect but my wifi doesn't show out until a couple of minutes later. it doesn't happen to any other iDevice i have! what should i do? should i get it checked out?
Try a restore of the iOS software via iTunes. If that doesn't work, then there may be a hardware fault and you'll have to make a Genius Bar appointment.

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone