Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Mac Community > Community Discussion > Politics, Religion, Social Issues

Old Dec 9, 2012, 05:10 PM   #51
Macky-Mac
macrumors 68020

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eraserhead View Post
Frankly I can't believe you are continuing to argue this increasingly absurd conspiracy theory involving multiple governments and a whole bunch of other people turning a blind eye to at best the start of a slippery slope to nuclear proliferation.

All to protect the Israelis who almost certainly did it.

I mean jesus, I don't understand why you didn't stick with the rich Arab story, at least that is actually plausible.

LOL, unlike you, well I'm at least willing to wait until there's actually evidence that Arafat was murdered and that polonium was actually used before I announce who did it.

Obviously you have your own conspiracy theory to push and aren't happy to find that some think it's absurd not to wait at least until there's some evidence before announcing who dunnit

Last edited by Macky-Mac; Dec 9, 2012 at 05:22 PM.
Macky-Mac is offline   1 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 9, 2012, 06:02 PM   #52
thewitt
macrumors 68000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macky-Mac View Post
LOL, unlike you, well I'm at least willing to wait until there's actually evidence that Arafat was murdered and that polonium was actually used before I announce who did it.

Obviously you have your own conspiracy theory to push and aren't happy to find that some think it's absurd not to wait at least until there's some evidence before announcing who dunnit
When someone is so blatantly anti Israel, truth is not important, only any opportunity to lay blame based on baseless speculation and Internet rumor. At some point the arguments become so specious to be infantile and ludicrous.
thewitt is offline   2 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 9, 2012, 07:06 PM   #53
NickZac
macrumors 68000

Quote:

Isn't it amazing how everyone already 'knows' how it's a conspiracy? ...and how Israel is always the one behind it? I guess I'm out of the loop
NickZac is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 10, 2012, 02:20 AM   #54
Eraserhead
macrumors G4

Quote:
LOL, unlike you, well I'm at least willing to wait until there's actually evidence
The entire discussion is based on the presumption that polonium is found, as my first post stated that if polonium was proven then it has to be the Israelis.

Since then all you've presented is a series of absurd conspiracy theories to attempt to deflect blame.

Quote:
that Arafat was murdered and that polonium was actually used before I announce who did it.
And you will come up with the flimsiest argument ever to not blame Israel.

Last edited by Eraserhead; Dec 10, 2012 at 02:58 AM.
Eraserhead is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 10, 2012, 08:00 AM   #55
likemyorbs
Banned

Send a message via AIM to likemyorbs
Quote:

And you will come up with the flimsiest argument ever to not blame Israel.
Personally i don't care if Israel killed him or not. Excuse me for having zero sympathy for Arafat.
likemyorbs is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 10, 2012, 09:34 AM   #56
Macky-Mac
macrumors 68020

Quote:
....And you will come up with the flimsiest argument ever to not blame Israel.
nonsense......I blame israel for all sorts of things, I just don't automatically jump to the conclusion that they're to blame for any and everything, even things that haven't been shown to have actually happened.
Macky-Mac is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 10, 2012, 12:53 PM   #57
Eraserhead
macrumors G4

Quote:
nonsense......I blame israel for all sorts of things
Like what?

----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by likemyorbs View Post
Personally i don't care if Israel killed him or not.
Well except for the fact that killing him is in the long run bad for them as they have to deal with Hamas now, and they are more extreme than Arafat.

Given that the idea that some random Arab killed him isn't totally far fetched, but the Israelis are perfectly capable of acting against their long term interests as they have by winding up the international community so that only 3 countries now are prepared to vote with them at the UN.

MacRumors Forums > Mac Community > Community Discussion > Politics, Religion, Social Issues