Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

cjd

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 25, 2010
Anyone having trouble formatting hyperlinks/followed hyperlinks on PPT 2011?
I formatted the hyperlinks but the change does not seem to happen. Additionally When I open on PPT 2011 a document with hyperlinks created on PPT 2008 the hyperlinks do not change when followed, as they used to do in the old application.
Any thoughts/advise? Thanks.

djimi

macrumors newbie
Mar 2, 2012
Same for me

I'm having a similar or perhaps exact same problem. I've been able to format 3 different cells in a table and they work, and the rest (about 25 more) do not. I thought I "Applied to all" but I must just be getting something very basic wrong, or it's a bug. I'm using Mac Office 2011. Did you ever get more information or a fix? I'm using PowerPoint because hyperlinks aren't supported in Keynote.

Stooby Mcdoobie

macrumors 6502a
Jun 26, 2012
I don't have an answer for PowerPoint but hyperlinks are definitely supported in Keynote. PowerPoint stinks.

Please check the date of the last post before posting in a thread. You bumped this two year old thread (last post was almost a year ago) without providing any helpful information.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.