Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Mac Basics and Help

Old Apr 4, 2013, 05:29 PM   #1
Muhmuh
macrumors newbie

Automatic windowsize new empty document in Office for Mac?

Hi!

I am an absolute newbie on the Mac front. I am used to Windows. One thing I cannot get used to is new empty document in Office for Mac opening, and not be the same size as the window that is already open. I have to resize the new empty documents all of the time. I want a new empty document that is the same size as the last one, exactly overlapping each other. In other words: maximum size. Is there a way to automate this is Office for Mac? I am using the 2013 version. Maybe the green button has something to do with it? Can anybody help me?
Muhmuh is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 5, 2013, 10:14 AM   #2
Apple fanboy
macrumors 68040

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhmuh View Post
Hi!

I am an absolute newbie on the Mac front. I am used to Windows. One thing I cannot get used to is new empty document in Office for Mac opening, and not be the same size as the window that is already open. I have to resize the new empty documents all of the time. I want a new empty document that is the same size as the last one, exactly overlapping each other. In other words: maximum size. Is there a way to automate this is Office for Mac? I am using the 2013 version. Maybe the green button has something to do with it? Can anybody help me?
When you open the application just drag it to full screen size using the mouse pointer on the side or corner. Then close the app and reopen. It should be the same full size as when you closed it. At least thats how my MS Office works on my iMac.

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Mac Basics and Help