Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

hi2Mac

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 16, 2011
Emm... I missed mass of beatiful photos on my Mac. Maybe someone have deleted them. :mad:
So I tried to find some data recovery to recover them.
When I used Nice to Recover Data for Mac,it can found all my deleted photos.But it can' recover to my Hard disk.How can I do to recover them .:confused::confused:

By the way, I downloaded the software on 92recover.com .

Last edited by a moderator:

Mac Skeleton

macrumors newbie
Feb 14, 2011
CA
You can use a few options, a program like Time Machine is great for this. You wouldn't happen to use Time Machine by chance would you?

If not, use a program like SuperDuper or Data Rescue and it should recover all the data you lost or deleted and you should be able to save them to a Hard Drive.

Why can't you save the ones using the program you see them with already?

Tumbleweed666

macrumors 68000
Mar 20, 2009
Near London, UK.
When I used Nice to Recover Data for Mac,it can found all my deleted photos.But it can' recover to my Hard disk.

Why not?
-Because there is a problem?
-Because you haven't paid for it?
-Because it wants you to use a different disk (always HIGHLY recommended because you otherwise might be writing over the files you are trying to recover) in which case plug another disk in - even a memory stick would do.

Last edited:

Fishrrman

macrumors Penryn
Feb 20, 2009
"So I tried to find some data recovery to recover them.
When I used Nice to Recover Data for Mac,it can found all my deleted photos.But it can' recover to my Hard disk.How can I do to recover them"

First you have to have a SECOND HARD DRIVE to serve as a "scratch drive" to which to recover the deleted files. You DO NOT want to try writing them to the drive on which the deleted files reside.

I suggest you consider a "USB/SATA Dock" which you can get for about $20-30 and then get a "bare drive" from a good vendor like newegg.com or anyone else you choose.

Just about all of the commercial "data recovery" applications will let you scan the drives "for free", but if you want to actually RECOVER the data, you have to pay the registration fee.

Suggestion:
For the time being, there is a FREE newcomer application to the data recovery scene called "DiskDrill". You can find it here:
http://www.cleverfiles.com/

I suggest you download it and give it a whack at your data.
AFTER you buy a dock and scratch drive to recover to, of course.

Jeriff

macrumors newbie
Feb 22, 2011
New York
Emm... I missed mass of beatiful photos on my Mac. Maybe someone have deleted them. :mad:
So I tried to find some data recovery to recover them.
When I used Nice to Recover Data for Mac,it can found all my deleted photos.But it can' recover to my Hard disk.How can I do to recover them .:confused::confused:

By the way, I downloaded the software on 92recover.com .

One of my colleagues used this software and succeeded in recovering the lost data to the hard disk. Maybe you have done sth. wrong. Contact 92download.com for help or you might turn to my colleague.I will send you a message to tell you his email. Good luck!;)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.