Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

JAT

macrumors 603
Dec 31, 2001
Mpls, MN
This story would be perfect for a poll, as would most peripheral product discussions:

• Do not like
  • Just came by to say hi

trssho

macrumors 6502
May 24, 2009
Fedex just dropped mine. I had one with my iPhone 4s, and apparently I forgot how bulky they are. HA! Ill get used to it again im sure, and not having to carry my wallet too will be nice. Camera hole was a necessary touch! Should add thet the quality appears to be as good as all BookBook products!

Smileyboy

macrumors 65816
Aug 6, 2008
Fedex just dropped mine. I had one with my iPhone 4s, and apparently I forgot how bulky they are. HA! Ill get used to it again im sure, and not having to carry my wallet too will be nice. Camera hole was a necessary touch! Should add thet the quality appears to be as good as all BookBook products!

Can you post pics?

cuzo

macrumors 65816
Sep 23, 2012
can you post pics?

Do you thinking having fedex drop it off at a apartment is a good idea or should I pick it up at the location after work?

MassTownie

macrumors member
Jun 4, 2012
StL
They are more likely 35-40 yo middle class (white?) professionals. A young, hip and sexy product.

All of the above and I absolutely love it. For those who find this type of case appealing, I doubt you will be disappointed. Definitely getting the BookBook for my iPad and Macbook.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.