Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Krafty

macrumors 601
Original poster
Dec 31, 2007
La La Land
I have an issue with the Phone.app. When I go to answer calls, and slide to answer, instead of going to the phone app (where it shows the dialer, call time, etc...), it goes to the homescreen. I can still hear and talk, but I can't access the Phone.app, and the homescreen is unresponsive unless I lock it (while in call, will hang up the call).

I am not sure whats causing this, and I think this started a while ago. If I answer a call while unlocked, it works fine. But from the lockscreen, it seems answering calls also unlocks the screen (sometimes I start to see the icons fall into place like what happens when you unlock, but they're frozen in position).

iPhone 4
5.0.1 jb
1.59.00 bb

Last edited:

Krafty

macrumors 601
Original poster
Dec 31, 2007
La La Land
any new apps/tweaks installed lately?
The only thing I installed recently was Push Notifications toggle, and some apps (Food Network, Backgrounder, & DataMan).

I already tried disabling Backgrounder, and have Phone.app using native backgrounding but still causes the same issue.

TriJetHero

macrumors 601
Oct 13, 2010
World
you can install sbsettings

open sbsettings go to more/substrate add-ons

there you can disable cydia extensions 1by1 to see if anything interferes with the phone.app

Krafty

macrumors 601
Original poster
Dec 31, 2007
La La Land
Got it. It was "Ipsum".

----------

Okay. Maybe not. When I turned Ipsum off from SBSettings, it worked fine. When I removed it from Cydia, its now back to unresponsive homescreen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.