Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone

Old Oct 1, 2013, 06:22 PM   #1
jlblodgett
macrumors 6502a

Duplicate photos, one I can delete, one I can't

I recently set up my iPhone 5S as a new phone. I wanted to bring in my pictures from my old iPhones - so I have it set in iTunes to sync my photos from iPhoto.

However, I note when I do that - the pictures which have been taken recently now show as duplicates. One I can erase (presumably the picture I took with the iPhone) and one I can't (presumably the one which was sync'd via iTunes).

Is there a reason why this is happening? Is there a way to prevent it - but still keep the pictures on my iPhone sync'd with my iPhoto pictures??
jlblodgett is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone