Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

TonyK

macrumors 65816
May 24, 2009
Just purchased BlogPress v2.2.4

and it is a very poor application. It did not read the saved drafts of the blog I connected it to and when trying to save a local draft the app crashed.

Hard closed the app and re-tried. It crashed again. It crashed repeatedly. The only way to recover was to delete the app from the iPad and re-install. Doing so though also deleted the draft blog post.

So I think in these situations, especially if we can document them, we should be allowed within XX hours, to request a refund. For me, I just purchased the app and it failed to work as advertised or desired within 1 hour of purchase.

Yes, I've already emailed the developer also requesting a refund.

tylerjone1998

macrumors newbie
Dec 23, 2012
Yea

Why should you be able to get a refund if you don't like it?

If you bought a newspaper, read it, and didn't like it should you be able to get a refund? No.

Look at the app, look at the price, look at the reviews. If you decide to purchase it then tough if you decide after you use it, you don't like it.

Yea but have you ever gotten a News Paper, that doesnt work? ex. Ripped, cant read the print? No probobly not, or have you ever gotten a newspaper that says sorry this news paper wont open, please try again later? no.

So when you spend 10 or 15 dollars on a app that has all good reviews and all the video reviews on the app are great and then when you go and download it, it wont even open to let me play it because it crashes as soon as you click it. then in that case i beleive i deserve a 100% refund because i didnt even get to open the app at all.

Your Analegy is ilrelavent

SnowLeopard OSX

macrumors 6502a
Dec 5, 2012
California
Your Analegy is ilrelavent

2lxt4wk.jpg

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.