Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Prawnstar69

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 27, 2012
ok so i have an iMac 2007 model and iPad 1, i wanted to know if it can connect to appletv3 and how to connect all apple devices to appletv (Devices : Iphone 4, 4s, iMac 2007, iPad 1)

boto

macrumors 6502
Jun 4, 2012
As in airplay? If it is than you won't be able to use it on the iMac and iPad products, since they are outdated and unsupported. You can connect it with the double tap home button on your iPhones and navigating to the left with an airplay icon option.

Kroner

macrumors regular
Jul 13, 2011
Norway
Well you do have an option of using Airparrot with your iMac. There is a 20min demo to try and see how it works.

I believe you can use Airplay with your iPad 1, only thing is that you can't use mirroring. Although if you are sending pictures, videos or music, it should work.

Getting Airplay on the iPad is the same way as boto said with the iPhone. Another way is to press the Airplay icon on videos, picture and sound if the App supports it.

Prawnstar69

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 27, 2012
Well you do have an option of using Airparrot with your iMac. There is a 20min demo to try and see how it works.

I believe you can use Airplay with your iPad 1, only thing is that you can't use mirroring. Although if you are sending pictures, videos or music, it should work.

Getting Airplay on the iPad is the same way as boto said with the iPhone. Another way is to press the Airplay icon on videos, picture and sound if the App supports it.

are you sure air parrot will work with my imac?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.