Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > iCloud and Apple Services

Old Jan 28, 2013, 02:23 PM   #1
james-bailey
macrumors regular

First time iCloud Backup - 21 hours?

Hi folks, I have been regularly backing up my iphone to itunes for years but now wanting to backup to icloud as an added measure.

As a test run, i have deleted tons of apps i dont need and all music, and its suggesting it will take 21 hours? Is this normal? There will be about 5gb tops and my wifi is pretty fast usually?

Thanks

James
james-bailey is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28, 2013, 10:06 PM   #2
HazyCloud
macrumors 68030

21 is a bit long for the first backup. Do you have a ton of media in your Camera Roll? That's about all I can see forcing it to take that long.

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > iCloud and Apple Services