Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Accessories

Old May 20, 2014, 08:48 PM   #551
Theburgess
macrumors newbie

Hey guys i joined this forum just throw in my two cents. I also bought one of the lunatic taktik extreme cases from an eBay seller and received it today and so far i have zero complaints no rainbow effect not cheap plastic bits it has the whole lot its one of the aluminum versions and as far as i can tell after hours of research comparing the real version to this replica i cannot find a single difference very sturdy case the eBay seller is HAPPYCITY88866. It took it a while to get here but i am very pleased with the result has me severely questioning whether its a replica or not lol. 15 bucks.
Theburgess is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old May 28, 2014, 11:30 PM   #552
SKI2014
macrumors newbie

Gave it a shot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theburgess View Post
Hey guys i joined this forum just throw in my two cents. I also bought one of the lunatic taktik extreme cases from an eBay seller and received it today and so far i have zero complaints no rainbow effect not cheap plastic bits it has the whole lot its one of the aluminum versions and as far as i can tell after hours of research comparing the real version to this replica i cannot find a single difference very sturdy case the eBay seller is HAPPYCITY88866. It took it a while to get here but i am very pleased with the result has me severely questioning whether its a replica or not lol. 15 bucks.
Thanks for the info...I ordered from this guy based on your review and figured for $16 it would be worth a shot. Just placed the order (for a 4S case) so will be a while, but I'll be away on business so I'll likely forget all about it and be surprised to find it in the mail when I get home

ADDITION - Got the case, it is nice and fits well. It has no scratches anywhere, and arrived quickly. My problems with the one I got are : Not enough adhesive to keep the "gorilla glass" stuck to upper half of case - and - the mute switch is very loose and requires a few tries to get the actual switch to move. Other than that it's a very nice case, and am awaiting a reply form the seller on how to do a self-repair or if he will send new replacement switch/rubber that may work better. For the price, a very cool case that seems to be made OK so far.

Last edited by SKI2014; Jun 7, 2014 at 04:34 PM. Reason: Additional info on case/seller
SKI2014 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Accessories