Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

kdum8

macrumors 6502a
Sep 8, 2006
Tokyo, Japan
The textbooks section in the ibooks store in the UK does not have any content
http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/...cation/ibooks-textbooks/publishers.html&mt=11

When ibooks textbooks were introduced a few weeks ago, did Apple say when international rollout will occur?

9 months later and it is still empty. I went to download some textbooks today from the iBooks store UK and found none available.

Does anyone have any idea when textbooks will be coming to the UK iBooks store?

ozaz

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Feb 27, 2011
The link I have used in my original post seems to link to an empty content section (clicking from my ipad)

However if I manually browse to the textbooks section of the iBooks store on my ipad, there is now about 35 books available.

kdum8

macrumors 6502a
Sep 8, 2006
Tokyo, Japan
The link I have used in my original post seems to link to an empty content section (clicking from my ipad)

However if I manually browse to the textbooks section of the iBooks store on my ipad, there is now about 35 books available.

Oh yes! They literally appeared yesterday! Two days ago they weren't there. There must have finally been an update. :)

Thanks.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.