Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

twbb

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 8, 2013
I realize there have been a few threads on the subject but it has been quite awhile since anyone has asked and I wanted to get updated info as opposed to old, outdated info.

I am not a techie at all. I don't know iPhone Specs or anything like that. I plan on going to Cincy Bell tomorrow and asking as well but I figured asking here tonight wouldn't hurt either.

I recently broke my old phone (HTC One S) and am looking for a replacement. The best Cincy Bell can do is take off $200 which still puts me at like $400-$500 for a new phone with them. So I was thinking of getting an unlocked iPhone and using it, however I don't know what will and will not work, how to go about doing any of this so any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Mrbobb

macrumors 603
Aug 27, 2012
There is still a baby Bell alive, uh.

A new, no contract iPhone will cost you $600+

If you are happy with your current carrier's plan, just sign up for another 2 years and the phone will be no more than $200. That's the easiest way, no techie terms to confuse u.

fmirzamd

macrumors newbie
May 7, 2011
Cincinnati Bell getting Iphone 5

Just talked to Cincinnati bell sales person, the news is they are getting Iphone 5 this month

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.