Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Old Jan 5, 2013, 04:21 AM   #1
daveishere
macrumors 6502a

Moving iTunes library w/ iTunes Match

Hi,

Basically my question is to do with moving my 120gb iTunes library from my old dell XPS machine to my new iMac.

I've not used my dell for a good few months, as the mother board went pop and I just waited till i got my iMac rather than spending more money to repair it.

Anyway, my iTunes library was stored on a USB hard drive, but haf been iTunes matched on the XPS.

So my problem now is obviously my whole library shows up on my mac as 'in the cloud', so how do I best go about copying the files from the hard drive I used to my new iMac and adding to my macs iTunes library . I'm worried iTunes won't recognise them as the same files and upload the whole library again.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
iPad mini 64GB Black & Slate.
daveishere is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store