Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

irDigital0l

Dec 7, 2010
videos don't work with Shared Photo Stream?

Kinda disappointing...

Hopefully there will be something like Shared Video Stream

Maybe Apple should also move video clips into the Video.app, wth is it in the Photos.app in the first place?

Beeplance

macrumors 68000
Jul 29, 2012
videos don't work with Shared Photo Stream?

Kinda disappointing...

Hopefully there will be something like Shared Video Stream

Maybe Apple should also move video clips into the Video.app, wth is it in the Photos.app in the first place?

"Coming soon in iOS 7".

Can almost imagine them presenting it at WWDC in June: "We've made some really great enhancements to photo stream. It's now even easier to share videos with people around you. Select the video you want to share, just tap the 'share' button, type in the people you want to share with, and that's it, you're done. Your friends will automatically receive a push notification with the video, it's that simple". :rolleyes:

irDigital0l

Dec 7, 2010
"Coming soon in iOS 7".

Can almost imagine them presenting it at WWDC in June: "We've made some really great enhancements to photo stream. It's now even easier to share videos with people around you. Select the video you want to share, just tap the 'share' button, type in the people you want to share with, and that's it, you're done. Your friends will automatically receive a push notification with the video, it's that simple". :rolleyes:

Haha

They could probably just copy n paste the Shared Photo Steam lines they used and change 'Photo' parts to "Video'.

Ammo

macrumors regular
Jun 20, 2009
I hope they fix the simultaneous voice and data problem for AT&T iPhone 5 owners.

Bahroo

macrumors 68000
Jul 21, 2012
Hey guys, can anyone with iOS 6.1 with both an iPhone 5 (or 4S) and iPad 3 check two bugs for me when watching vidoes?

This mainly pertains to subtitles. The first bug, is the damn font size. On the iPhone 5, the subtitle font size is so small, it's nearly impossible to watch movies with subtitles turned on.

Now, for the iPad 3. When I load a movie with dimensions of 1920x816 and I turn on my subtitles. The 2nd line always gets cut off no matter what settings I change in Subler, and it's only movies with dimensions of 1920x816. This does not happen with any 720p files I convert with a similar aspect ratio. My movies never had this issue prior to iOS 6, and so I'm wondering if that's still the case here. Thank you.

Just report it to Apple man fastest way it will get dealt with

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.